Grammy Awards 2013: Adele sports new 'A' tattoo, fueling speculation about her son’s name


The British singer, who won the award for Best Solo Pop Performance for ‘Set Fire to the Rain,’ has previously been spotted with a gold necklace spelling out the name ‘Angelo.’The 'Rolling In the Deep' singer has yet to reveal any photos of her son.
New mom Adele sported a new accessory at Sunday night’s Grammy Awards: a tattoo.A black script “A” was spotted behind the singer’s right ear as she walked the red carpet, further sparking speculation about her 4-month-old son’s name.
Adele and boyfriend Simon Konecki have refused to reveal the name of their baby boy since his October birth, but the British songstress was photographed last month wearing a gold necklace that spelled out “Angelo.”
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me,” she told reporters backstage at the Golden Globes. “ I am enjoying him on my own.”
Adele’s estranged father, on the other hand, has voiced his opinion on his grandson’s reported name.

--> “I’d hoped so much that she’d put my late dad’s name, John, in there somewhere, but alas it looks as if it is not going to be,” he told the Daily Mail. “God alone knows where ‘Angelo’ has come from. It’s very LA, isn’t it?”
She added, “Getting my hair and makeup usually is a blast, but I was like, ‘Get off, get off.’”

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply